Details determine success or failure: SMC FRP mould needs to pay attention to details
Details determine success or failure, I believe friends must understand this truth. This is especially true in industrial production. This is especially true for the production of SMC FRP mold, otherwise, it will affect the whole product quality in the later stage. Today, Ningguang mould editor will give a brief talk about the details that need to be paid attention to in the production of FRP mould. The contents are as follows:
1. Silicone rubber material is in fluid state before use, with good fluidity and filling property. The rubber elastomer is formed by crosslinking reaction after preparation, which can have large elastic deformation. The water in the original mold has no effect on the crosslinking reaction. After crosslinking, the silicone rubber has good sealing performance and does not adhere to the original mold and FRP. Using it as the surface layer material of FRP mold can not only make the shape of the work with high quality, but also ensure the smooth demoulding. However, silicone rubber cross coupling is easy to deform, so it needs support carrier when it is used as mold. It can be used as the carrier material of mould by using the easy forming characteristics of FRP.
2. The specific production method of FRP mold is: the prepared silicone rubber is coated on the original mold several times, and the silicone rubber layer should be more than 1 mm (attention should be paid to the details, not too thick).
3. After the silicone rubber is crosslinked, a glass fiber reinforced plastic layer with a thickness of about 3 mm is formed on the silicone rubber.
4. After the glass fiber reinforced plastic is cured, the whole mold is cut along the divided unit block. When cutting, the glass fiber reinforced plastic layer and silicone rubber layer should be cut at the same time. The connecting rib shall be made between the unit blocks, and the positioning groove shall be set at the connecting rib to ensure that the unit block die can be integrated through the connecting rib.
5. After the above work is completed, the FRP unit block is demoulded, and then the silicone rubber layer is removed, and the removed silicone rubber block is immediately put back into the FRP unit mold.
Generally speaking, the main manufacturing process of FRP mold is as follows: dust removal of original mold → preparation of silicone rubber → production of silicone rubber layer → production of FRP layer → mold segmentation → production of connecting rib → demoulding and assembly mold. Every link needs to pay attention to the details to ensure the achievement of the whole FRP mold.
Summary: the above is Ningguang mold small compiled for friends to sort out the "details determine success or failure: FRP mold needs to pay attention to the details of the parts" of the whole content, hope to help friends, if you need to know more about the SMC FRP mold production process, please pay attention to the update of this site in time.